TRIUMPHpe for Academies is meant for children, sportsmen and individuals willing to master a sport of their interest. We train children on par with world-class sports training methodologies. The curriculum is research-based and NASPE approved.
Why TRIUMPHpe Program
Before a child is introduced to a sport, he needs to be primed for that sport. The body needs structured training so that it is flexible and strong enough to withstand the challenges of a sport. Injuries often make sportsmen quit their careers. Most injuries occur when the body is physically not ready for the maneuvers and movements demanded in a sport. The TRIUMPHpe curriculum thus begins with basic movement concepts and body strengthening routines and then moves on to sports mastery.
- The TRIUMPHpe program enhances motor skills, agility, alertness and good health.
- Helps in the development of bones and muscles, thus enabling proper physical growth.
- Develops sportsmanship and team spirit.
- Builds self-confidence and relieves stress.
Enhances muscle strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance.
TRIUMPHpe Sports Value Proposition
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Promote self-esteem
- Learn goal setting
- Learn and experience teamwork
- Develop time management skills
- Learn about dealing with adversity
- Have fun